Thursday, February 3, 2011

IDS 2011 - Opening Night Gala...

Once again IDS is upon us and I was fortunate enough to attend the opening night Cocktail Party Gala. This is quite the evening and the food and beverages were plentiful. The nice thing about attending this party, is that you can view all of the booths without having to stand in line. I attended with a couple of colleagues and we had a really great time. We met some of the more famous designers and had a chance to chat. Here are some of the photos I took.....

First Stop -  Audrey and I toasting the new CDECA Show Booth
 Yours truly with Steven and Chris
 Audrey with Steven and Chris
 Throngs of people lined up to enter the Gala....
 Alfred Sung with his new outdoor furniture display - he was kind enough to let me sit for a while and have a little rest.  Thanks Alfred
 Bloomsbury Fine Cabinetry - I love this kitchen
 Love this light - Wow
 Jane Lockhart has joined up with Gresham House to create a new line of custom furniture
 Great Displays

 Tile with actual shells inbedded - very interesting
 Great glass tiles

Suzanne Dimma at the Canadian House & Home Booth took a few minutes to chat

No comments:

Post a Comment