Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crate and Barrel now in the GTA......

By now everybody who loves home decor knows that we have a local Crate & Barrel store at Square One in Mississauga. I used to go south of the border to shop there and now I can go anytime right here in Canada. As anybody who reads this blog knows, I am an active member of CDECATM and this year for our Annual AGM I was entrusted with creating the table centrepieces as well as arrangements flanking our podium. The great thing was that Crate & Barrel, www.crateandbarrel.ca, an affiliate of CDECA TM, donated all of the containers and floral pieces to us, which made my job all that much easier. What fun it was to go through that store and select whatever I liked. Many thanks to Cathy Miller from Crate & Barrel. Below are some photos I took of their wonderful store while I was shopping as well as my "loot" and the arrangements I made. Unfortunately, my photography skills do not do them justice.

Thanks to Nima and colleague for all the assistance
Just a few of the fabulous choices at C & B
 




Here I am going through all the goodies! 
 My 'Assistant' is checking it out
Where do I begin??!!
 My arrangements which looked much nicer in person



No comments:

Post a Comment