Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Decor Ideas

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.... to your favourite Home Decor store and select some of the great items on display this year.  I absolutely loooovvvve this time of year and go crazy with my decorating.  Ok, not so crazy that it looks junky but I really like to pull out all the stops.  My idea of cutting down on decorating is more than most people ever consider so I guess I am a Christmas nut.  My home is also known as the House of Trees.  In summer our back garden is like a forest but at Christmas the inside has many trees spread over different rooms.   One year I did a little group of three trees in our Living Room bay window - sort of a family of trees with just clear mini lights.  My kids friends thought I was a little out there but I loved it.  I have a special tree in the Living Room with special ornaments; a country style in the Family Room, a Kitchen tree with gingerbread and then a casual red decorated tree in the lower level.  I also have a small tree in the Master Bedroom. So I guess I really am a Christmas nut.      Here are a few of my ideas from past years.  My photography isn't the best and I didn't have my talented photographer daughter home to take them for me.  Perhaps she will take some new ones from this year  .....

WELCOME TO OUR HOME


A LITTLE SPARKLE IN THE ENTRANCE AND LIVING AREA










  



CASUAL DECORATING IN FAMILY ROOM



COUNTRY AND FUN DECOR IN KITCHEN


A SNOWY DECK AND GARDEN


 

No comments:

Post a Comment