Monday, April 23, 2012

More White on White...

If you follow this blog or know me, you will be aware of my allegiance to white.  Love it. There are so many different tones of white that  I do not think it can ever be boring as long as you have a mix of texture  and coordinating 'white' tones.  I love to find photos of rooms done in white and done with style & creativity.  Recently I was viewing some of the work from Interior Designer, Benjamin Noriega Ortiz , www.bnodesign.com who is recognized as one of the most stylish and influential of today's interior designers.  There are many books and articles on White Decorating, and of course I have some of them.  The newly published book by designer, Linda O'Keefe, Brilliant: White in Designshowcases beautiful white rooms by many known designers from all over the world.

As an Interior Decorator, I love colour but can appreciate the value of white.  It is less demanding on the eye and the conscious mind.  White is very versatile.  Decorating in a white on white scheme, does not mean the there is no other colour in the space; rather that it is of a secondary value, more in the background.
I have shared white space design previously in this blog but couldn't help myself and decided to add some more....







And now some photos of white spaces from various other sources....


I could go on and on but I think I will look for some great black and white spaces.
   Check back soon... 


No comments:

Post a Comment