Friday, March 15, 2013

Visit Homes Publishing Booth #5205 at the National Home Show & receive answers to your Design Dilemmas

National Home Show - See you there!


The National Home Show opens today at the Direct Energy Centre at Exhibition Place.  This means spring is on the way very soon and I can't wait.  I love to head down and check out the new products and this year I will actually be participating in the show.  I am really looking forward to it.

I will be on hand in the Homes Publishing Group,  Booth #5205 on Tuesday March 19th from 12 noon to 6:00 pm.  Reno & Decor Magazine, one of several published by Homes publishing is offering "Whats Your Design Dilemma" and I will be on hand to answer any design questions you may have.


Stop by and meet guest editors Glen Peloso, Jim Caruk & Mark Cullen!


National Home Show

March 15 - 24, 2013


Direct Energy Centre
Exhibition Place
100 Princes' Blvd., Toronto
416-385-1880


No comments:

Post a Comment