Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fall Colour

It's here!!  Not the fall colour outside but what I have seen for inside.  I dropped into Homesense for a minute on the weekend and ended up spending more than a minute and a few dollars as well.  Who could resist when you see what I saw.  They hit you with it right at the front entrance and continue throughout the store.  I also noticed chaise lounges being featured as well as  Pantonne's colour of the year;  Emerald. Guess people were really drawn to it so it contining to be seen.

So much for dark fall and winter colour for home interiors this year.  Let's add some colour.   I saw so much gorgeous colour I had to share it.  My photos were from my phone so not quite as crisp as I would like, but you get the idea.  Usually bright colour comes alive in spring and we get a happy and cheerful feeling but seeing it now is really making me re-think fall and winter.  You can be cozy with bright colours.  You will feel so rejuvenated.  I just must add more colour to my decor!! What do you think?












1 comment:

  1. Some really useful slides here. I've been looking for something like this to help with a research piece I've been working on.

    ReplyDelete