Friday, September 20, 2013

SOFA - Source of Furniture and Accessories

If you follow my blog you will notice that I am writing about SOFA on a regular basis and that is because I am up there quite a bit and they have fantastic showrooms and seminars. I attended a recent Marketing seminar which was great and then checked out a couple of new showrooms.

Today when I checked out Pab, which is a furniture design and build company owned and run by Philip Brown, I was fascinated.  Philip has a unique eye and his products are one of a kind and original.  He combines form and function as well as incredible design.  Check out his website Pab Furniture.





















The other new addition to SOFA is David Pearl Cabinetry.   The doors are made in Britain and Italy and are the very best quality and standards.  They offer High End Custom Cabinetry with British & Italian Doors can produce Chic, Modern, Contemporary, Victorian or Traditional Kitchen Design.  Doors are made of both Painted MDF and also of Real Wood, using timbers such as Walnut, Maple, Pine & White Oak. 







No comments:

Post a Comment