Friday, November 14, 2014

Christmas has come to Sheridan Nurseries

Yes, Sheridan Nurseries is a Christmas wonderland.  I attended a container making seminar there today and as usual, Michael did a fantastic job.  Such a talented and creative man.  Of course it got my own creative imagination going and I picked up my greenery and some other odds and ends and now I am ready to create my own Christmas containers.

They have every style possible for decorating your Christmas tree and home.  Their collection of gift items is amazing.  Below are some of the photos I took and you will see how fabulous this place is.  Thanks to Brenda and June as well for the goodies we were served.



 















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jeannette! I purchased my Christmas tree with them over 15 years ago and it still looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi. They do have great items and excellent quality. Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete