Monday, September 28, 2020

Starting a new chapter!!

Well Its been a couple of years since my last post.  I had a lot going on during that time.  I simplified my business, had a total shoulder replacement, became a volunteer at our local hospital, sold my home, learned to live safely during this pandemic and became a gramma!!

Now that we are embarking on our 3rd chapter I have decided to resurrect my blog and incorporate parts of my former website which no longer exists.

I don't get out too much to events and showrooms, obviously, however I am keeping up via social media, magazines and home design shows on TV.  I had to do something to fill the gap during this time. Having sold my home we are currently looking for a new place in a new town. We are living in a hotel at present. When I find it I will share here.

This move was horrendous being that we had been in this house for 25 years.  One surely does accumulate a lot of stuff.  We donated to donation centres, rented a large bin for the driveway to dispose of stuff, went to the dump, sold some things and still required 5 men and a 53' moving van. We had Bronte Movers do our move and they are amazing and so organized.  The 5 men they sent to our home were the best I have ever dealt with and back in my early days we moved a lot so I know good movers. When our belongings were on the truck ready for storage I realized I would have to get rid of more when we finally move into our new home and start unpacking.  I will be donating much more!

Bye for now.  Will return soon!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment