Wednesday, February 22, 2023

2023 Back at it


Welcome back !!

I started this blog in 2009 to correspond with my design and decor business. Just prior to and during Covid showing up we moved.  It was to happen just prior to Covid but plans change. I wasn't doing much on my blog at that time, but there were a few interesting posts in 2021 and 2022 in the archives.

I planned to retire, however I had some former clients contact me and I couldn't resist doing some small projects. So... here I am working on a couple of projects and getting back to my blog now and keeping up with what is happening in design. I never really stopped checking out design and decor trends.  I am passionate about this business so I may get my feet wet in my new town which is Dundas, Ontario.

I will be sending this post to people who were following my blog way back as well as other contacts I have kept up with. I am hoping you will start to follow again but if you don't wish to,  just ignore or let me know and I can remove you. 

All the best in 2023.

Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment