Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Another week.....

I haven't been doing much posting these last weeks as I have been a little under the weather and then playing catch up.  Busy with client projects and my most recent project is Decorating a Home in Oakville for t he Annual St. Andrews Christmas House Tour.  It is a lovely historic home designed by Shevawn Adams of
Inner Dimension Design Associates.  Shevawn has kept true to the period of the home when undertaking her renovations and has created a wonderful mix of the original features & character with some updated additions to make this truely a comfortable family residence.  I am so excited to be the person to do the decorating, especially since Christmas Decorating is my favourite.  Shevawn has given me free reign and is happy to leave it to me.  As a designer she is more into the structural elements and I, being a decorator love the finishing parts.  It will be a nice surprise for her when completed.
Keep checking and I will be sharing some photos of the finished decorating.  To see all of the homes why not come to this House Tour on December 6 & 7. What a fun way to check out the different ideas you can use in your own decorating this holiday season.




No comments:

Post a Comment